We announce the death of Mrs. Rita Jolly, aged 84, of Laudat. She died at the DCFH on Tuesday, 8 th February, 2022.
She leaves to mourn:
- six children, Dr. Lawrence Birmingham in the USA, Bertillia Matthew, Nurse Frances Jolly, Nurse Brenda Jolly, Theresa Jolly, and Ed Jolly;
- 14 grandchildren, Mervin Matthew, Nurse Marissa Matthew-Alexander, Marshall Matthew, Dr. Ronnie and Dr. Hynes Birmingham, Nurse Tamara Emmanuel, Milanda Jules, Wayne Matthew, Wendy Matthew, Melissa Nicholas, Alita Royer, Heru Jolly, Denroy Moses, Jadaja Emmanuel;
- 19 great grandchildren
- son-in-law, Merrill Matthew
- daughter-in-law, Vellie Birmingham
- two sisters, Zela Rolle and Ruthine Lloyd
- four brothers, Phillip Charles, Rosevelt Rolle, Harrison Winston and Daniel Pacquette;
- several special relatives and friends to include Milton Austrie, Marvlyn and the rest of the Birmingham family, Boniface Lloyd and family; brothers and sisters of the SDA Church and villagers of Laudat.
Funeral service will be held at the Roseau SDA Church on Thursday, 24th February, at 10:00 am. Viewing commences at 9:30 am.
Burial will be at the Roseau Public Cemetery.
The Management & Staff of Demers extends condolences to all bereaved.