With sadness, we announce the death of 85 year old Rosemarie Vital née Green of Riviere Cyrique who resided in Kingshill.
She died July 6th 2020 at the Dominica China Friendship Hospital.
She is survived by
- Children: Aussie, Austel, Sylvester, David, Kent, Christford, Avandale and Miscilda Vital
- Step children: Patsy and Cecil Vital
- Daughters-in-law: Geraldine, Cecilia, Florette and Magdalene Vital
- Sisters: Maudrie Cuffy and Francette Green
- Brother: Richard Green
- Brother-in-law: Egbert Cuffy
- Twenty-three grandchildren: Tojya, Inoela, Zinielle, Xakel, Miracle, Kervel, Jordan, Shania, Brittney, Lisa, Lester, Trisha, Asha, Ashad, Christelle, Christon, Saphire, Femi, Bennita and Aussilia Vital; Christian Bontiff, Mekisha Harrigan and Veda Philip.
- Two great-grand children
She also left to mourn
- The Samuel family of Riviere Cyrique including Jules residing in Canada, Sylvania, Claudine, Angela, Alice and Egbert residing in the USA, and Irma in St. Croix.
- The Royer family of Giraudel
- The Dalrymple family of Kingshill
- The David family of Kingshill
- Daniel Didier, Richard & Elizabeth Didier of Castle Comfort and McDonald Hurtault residing in the USA
- June Edwards residing in Florida
- Caretaker: Irvinia David
- Close friends : Agnita Peter, Pastor Chad Prince & members of the Goodwill Gospel Mission Church, and many other relatives and friends including Glenda Joseph, Marcel Harrigan, Egbert Joseph, John Paul and Marcus Charles.
The body of the late Rosemarie Vital will leave Lyndhurst Funeral Home for viewing at 2:30 pm on Friday 24th July at Truth & Grace Fellowship Global on Independence Street, Roseau. Service begins at 3:00 pm followed by interment at the Roseau Public Cemetery.
Health protocols will be observed at the funeral, therefore all attending must wear face masks.
The Management & Staff of Demers extend deepest condolences to the bereaved